Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I actually found these ornaments with a how to on pinterest. Glitter Balls
These are the supplies you will need, I looked all over the isle for the one in the first tutorial but I had no luck, but thankfully this floor polish was practically the exactly the same. 
You want to squirt a bit of the polish into the ball then let it drain out., usually the bubbles will come out if you let it drain them out but if you don't feel like holding the ball upside down for longer than a couple of seconds, just swab them up with a qtip.
I then took an envelope and took a quick little snip off the bottom so it would be just big enough for the glitter not to spill everywhere. So I popped the top off the glitter and dumped some into the ball. I did a little swirl around and then dumped the rest out. I loved watching the glitter swirl around and coat the ball.
How awesome and simple is that!? Then all you need to do is pop the little tops back on!
I absolutely love these!!





No comments:

Post a Comment