Tuesday 6 November 2012

Sickos

We are SICK in this house right now, the kit kats are sneezing like mad, Mathew has the flu, and I have a mean, mean head cold. It was a good coincidence that I got sick yesterday because 3 months ago I called my doctors office for a physical. Well I showed up, and my doctor saw me in the hallway and laughed, she said what good timing you have Leanne! Well thank you. 
Wah wah wahhh. 

I've been downing liquids like there has been no tomorrow, and yet I am still SO dehydrated. It stinks. 

I also had an appointment for my tattoo touch-up, but I am seriously contemplating breaking up with him, since he is always such an ass to me and everyone else. He didn't want to do my 5 minute touchup because it's free... well hello I am sorry that I can see my skin through the blue! 

Also, I stink at getting blood tests. I mean I have passed out before, tattoos are SUPER fine, but blood tests, nope nope nope! Keep me out of that crap, I cannot handle it. I used to only need one vial taken but now I need THREE. It's horrific for me, but I figured if I had my tattoo done today I can get my blood drawn today. I am certainly feeling it today though. My arm is sooo soo sore, the girl was such a sweetheart though, she told me she saw me getting pale so drew the blood as fast as she possibly could. Then grabbed me juice and a cold compress. I'm a sissy on so many levels.

I also have a confession to make, we put our Christmas tree up... on October 27th. I know what a lot of people are thinking about that, it is disrespectful but in all honesty, it is jammed in a corner where only we can see the tree and none of the construction workers can look up and see, and we certainly did not get any trick or treaters with living in an apartment condominium.

This little munchkins going to be a cone head as of tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment