Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hair Practical Exam

Weeellll, personally I feel like I flunked the exam but my mum, my grandma, and the hubbs thinks I did just fine and that I passed. As I was walking out of the exam room I just had this sinking feeling in my stomach. I mean My men's taper looked like the picture they had sent me from the government, the perm looked pretty decent except for the one or two on the left side, the color demonstration went fine, the layered haircut went fine, but then the last part of the exam was catastrophic! I mean we were told to do a wet set of rollers and pin curls, I was the ONLY one who practically did a whole head of pin curls and everyone else did practically a whole head of rollers. Plus one of the markers pushed my hood dryer down lower on my model, smooshing my pin curls and making the front roller practically fall out, I know that they looked at my set and thought it looked like a joke and I thought that it looked like a joke in the end there. SO I suppose that only time will tell if I get my license or not hopefully only the 10 days it usually takes to get the results instead of the 30 days it can take! I feel like biting my nails and I am NOT a nail biter!

No comments:

Post a Comment