Tuesday 16 October 2012

Christmas has come early!

Well after my little laptop accident, I was pretty persistent about using that laptop still(that was a bad idea, the whole screen ended up splintering off with hot pink and lime lines. SO, Mathew looked at me, told me to quit complaining and he drove me to walmart behind our home to look at new ones. I had really wanted to buy a macbook, but in all reality for what I use my laptop for I don't need to spend that much money on a computer! So I picked out a laptop and now I am back! Hooray! I'm so excited to have my life back! 

That really is not the Christmas part though, Mathew is REALLY bad, and I mean REALLY bad at keeping secrets. I've already gotten two Christmas presents from him and it is October for pete sake! 
These little cuties for my stretched ears!

Plus he bought me this GORGEOUS promise ring!

Technically it is a anniversary band because he didn't like any of the other promise rings. He said 'they look like something a 14 year old would get from her prom date'. I am so in love with this ring, we counted and there are 60 diamonds in it! HOLY SMOKES! I'm so so giddy, I am just getting it sized up. Since Mathew and I met, I gained a lot of weight(which I am currently trying to lose at the moment) so my fingers are suffering from the weight gain!

I'm so smitten!


No comments:

Post a Comment