Saturday 27 October 2012

Well now, where to start, I have been super stressed out for November coming up!

This wee munchkin is getting spayed :( I always cry!

I also have my practical exam! Yikes! I am so worried about not passing my exam!
This was my first perm wrap in over a year! My mom lovingly agreed to get a perm for me for my exam. She is so awesome for giving up her hair for her daughter!

I also made this scrumptious roast the other evening for the hubbs and myself, used some yummy LeGrille spices and some water for the gravy, oh man it was yummy and it would just fall apart I could hardly pull it out of the slow cooker after 6 hours.

ALSO, one more thing, did anyone catch the show Mockingbird Lane last night? Awesome show, it's a spin off from the show The Munsters from the 60's. This show absolutely falls into the category of our year round Halloween home!



No comments:

Post a Comment