Monday 22 October 2012

Hectic Week

This last week has been a little chaotic for us, on Tuesday I had gone out on my day off work to get my shears sharpened for the next day. When I got to the sharpening shop(which is a 20 minute drive from my home) they told me I got in behind a big order! I had to wait for an hour and a half, and when you do the math, I REALLY do not want to drive home and then drive back! I decided it really needed to be done and I guessed that I could mosey along in that part of the city. I went to the fabric shop because last year for Christmas we didn't have stockings in the house! It was our first Christmas in our home and we took a lot of hand me downs from Mathews mom but we still didn't have absolutely EVERYTHING. I had bought a pattern on sale for 2$ and I got a really good deal on last Christmas' fabric. After being in the fabric store for 40 minutes, I still needed to kill some more time and found my way at a biker shop, I wish I grabbed a photo of the outside of the shop because they have a GIANT cowboy boot! The owner is a really sweet guy and I got the hubbs a Sons Of Anarchy leather jacket (it was on sale for 300$! Holy smokes so expensive!)


Only problem with the pattern was that you were actually supposed to sew ALONG those funky lines and not turn it inside out... our stockings and pint sized! 



Elvira hides away from the vacuum cleaner, she is terrified of it but too big to hide behind the bed. 

Mathew also caught these darlings napping together!







No comments:

Post a Comment