Thursday 4 October 2012

Pet Peeves & A Better Day

My biggest pet peeves are;
- rude people in service positions
- people who cannot drive
- nagging
- rude people in GENERAL

I will be completely honest, I am actually one of those rude people that I HATE! Although, recently I have been starting to make a conscious effort to be nice, and polite, and keep my lips zipped when I really need to. As a hairdresser, and working with public endlessly I know the consequences of being rude to people (I was laid off within 10 days of my second hair salon). Today started off as a lazy day since I have the day off today, I had decided I was going to go for a run ( I beat my personal best time running!!), then I was going to go on a petrol run before the long weekend! ( I hate the gas  prices going up!) Then I was going to go into the tattoo and piercing shop that I go to. I  had a silly little 20gauge hoop in my nose and it was so flimsy that it ended up ripping open a few times! I decided to go to the shop and get my nose stretched back out and get a tattoo touch up booked in. The guy was such a sweet heart that changed my nose stud, and I got my tattoo artist to check out how much work needed to be done in a touch up. I mean, I am a pretty dang good customer, I've tipped this guy 200$ for the 5 hours tattoo, and he said he didn't want to do the touch up! I'm sorry that you're not going to be making any money off of the touch up but in all honesty, it is literally a 10 minute job! I was actually quite upset that I almost wanted to call and complain, but then I sure wouldn't get my little touch up done! Time to go back to the drawing board for a new artist i suppose! 

These are a few things that cheered me up today;

My peanut loves her some yogurt!

She also LOVES the water droplets from the shower.

Mr Edgar cuddled me all day today, so sweet. 

Oh and this song; 





No comments:

Post a Comment